Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Post - Election

Sorry to all my readers out there. Sorry for not posting any updates lately.

I was overjoy that the Opposition party manage to denied a 2/3.
They capture more states.
They have more representatives in the parliament, which it's a good thing.
Have a more balance government and now things not so easily swept 'under the carpet'.
And many more benefit to the rakyat.

And the reason why I didn't update my blog since 8/3 is because, I have hundreds if not thousands problem need to listen, deal, handle, solve.I have numerous invitation to here and there and to serve the rakyat.
I'm started to walk the talk...
I didn't have time to sleep let alone to go online. And I had been sleeping for only 5 hours per day in the last half-a-month, since Nomination Day!






Muahahahah ... okay enough of all the bullshit above.

Actually I have alot of things want to blog but kinda lazy lately.
Sorry again. I will try to update more often on my blog.
Please be patient with me k.

Drop some comment on my blog to let me know u want updates.

-No comment, no support, no updates-

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Datuk *K*,
Good to know that you are very HAPPY with the recent 2008 GE result. Your hardwork during the campaign has finally paid off. Looking thru the very much trimmed down new cabinet lineup, I am also happy to learn that a new minister post "BULLSHTING" post has been specially created for Datuk K you .
With your new ministry , hope you wont disappoint those who had supported & voted you. without their votes you wont be in the cabinet today. So do your part as promised during your campaign. Dont just play play,eat eat enjoy enjoy like some of your predecedents did for the past 50 years.Dont let your supporters catch you sleep, barking rubbish in the parliment With the new transparancy policy our new cabinet is going to adopt, the rakyat may be seeing LIVE parliment debate hahaha... nothing can be sweep under the carpet..
Last but not least, wish you get back your strength soon (catchup with more sleep) and get ready for the new challenges which your supportes have entrusted to you.

Rememeber, your are our hope , you can contribute to make the difference... DA DA

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Servidor, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://servidor-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

if u think u KEN , u KEN!
if u think u Kennot, then u FAIL! KENNOT!