Tuesday, May 20, 2008

FHA 2008 Part 2

As promised, welcome to my Part 2 Food Expo... (Finale)

Gonna share some of the photo with you all...



Me & My sis at Singapore Expo. Eating Yogurt Ice-Cream.
Taste Funny at first but nice after keep try on it.



WoW, there's something inside me urge me to take photo.
Yes its GERMANY, MY 2nd HOME !!
DEUTSCHLAND!!!


Mixer Machine!





This machine is great, can make mooncakes, all the shape are same.
If human can be made by this machine, I think all are equal!!!


Cutting Machine.. Cut what ? see below


Nice hoh ...









Corn Grill Machine...


I dont know what is this... BUt i know it looks nice



YummY !!! Chicken CHOP !!!















This one YUMMY-est !!!



Funny guy with funny moustache


MahjOng CHOCOLATE !! My Mum & Grandma Sure love it...



Chinese Chess pun ada...


And then we saw this new waffle style


Catcha, my aunt on camera...



Considering to buy this machine... anybody got any kangtao



Some wine display


why when it comes to wine and beer, my photo blur?
Maybe im DRUNK !!










We did try alot of food sample, but this is the 2nd food sample i snap.

No comments: