Thursday, July 24, 2008

Seafood Noodle - Restoran Yu Ai

Last 2 weeks, I noticed there's this shop open near my house.

Its the branch of the famous seafood noodle, Segambut. I have heard alot about how tasty is their Seafood Noodle, the prawn, the sotong, bla bla bla...
I personally never tried before. So...


I also ajak-ajak my friend to try at this noodle. *Curiousity kills the seafood*
To my surprise, not just me that never tried, a few of my friend also never try before.


The shops... not many people compare to Segambut Branch, maybe it still new



Restoran Yu Ai - Kuchai Branch




(TomYam & Curry favor)



(clear broth soup)



I order this as I cant really take hot/spicy food.

OMG did you notice the price?
SO ridiculous RM 15.00 per bowl somemore it's small one.
RM 17.00 for BIG bowl.



What you see, what you got? looks so different from the MENU.



My cousin and the table. Looks so chaos yeah



There's total 8 of us there that night.

When our bill came, its RM 130.00++

Can you imagine? Eat noodle only for 8 person cost that much.

Oh yeah about the taste.

It look nice, but it far from nice.

NOT Recommended at this Kuchai Branch. The taste are just so-so only.
Eager to try Segambut one.

No comments: