Monday, April 27, 2009

Bruce Ken?

During last weekend, I saw this sweater at my sofa, straight away I found it has so much similarity with KILL BILL Bruce Lee.

I took it and wear. It was tight, so tight, that's why some people say saw my beer belly but HEY, i have stop drinking beer for so long.

So long until I KENNOT remember how long.
So long like I miss you Miss Long.


Ok. Here's the show. Bruce KEN... HAHAHAHA


Bruce Ken with Broomstick


Guess who pass me this broomstick... LOL is My Mum.. damn




After all I found I'm not as cute as this lil bruce lee wanna be.

Watch this clip, I'm sure you like it...

Hope my post cheer up your day.



Thanks for visiting

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

gags gags gags.....
aiyo where got look like kung fu Bruce
c left c right hmmmmmmmmmm
more like professional cleaner la
KENGARoooooo

thumbs up for ur courageous performance :DDD
it does make me laugh.....

DA DA

charlescch said...

Reaction and expression is quite good. but you should hide your tummy next time while u r taking photo.. kakaka

Calvin Koay said...

Hahaha ken.... berus ken la.....angkat penyapu...Lmao

anyway...quite yeng.