Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Farewell To Germany

THANKS KRAFT'S FAMILY

Just few hours left before our flight back to KL

I want to upload some picture here and took this opportunities to say something before we left.

First of all I would like to thanks to our big bro Andreas, who are making the dream come true, I got to admit it that our trip are getting better and better everytime. From KL or Penang trip then till Phuket and now Germany, the holiday are going to be better each time.


Beside that, Papa & Mama providing food and accomodation for us and taking care of us so good. Cook so many wonderful dishes for us to try out. Can say Mama cooking is the best and Papa fetching us always.



The 3 Musketeers again, flying the Malaysian Flag ahah ... wonder when our next trip is going to start again... haha, Me, Gilbert & Andreas


and not miss is my dear who joining me at Germany and have a wonderful time together.





Till then, i guess I would stop here before I continue blog when I reach KL.

No comments: