Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I Miss The Heaven

Its been 2 days de I have started to work.
Its been so tiring and my desk are total mess. I dont know where to start from and which mission to get it accomplish first.
I login to my co. email and get to know there's dozenS of email waiting for me to read.

Gosh ... how long do I still need to wait for another great holiday like what I recently enjoyed in Germany? I miss those days.

I miss the Heaven(Germany)

Yesterday one of my colleague email me, he say "Welcome back to HELL."
I reply "I miss the heaven, I hate the hell"
then he said again "Perhaps the hell needs u more than heaven"

gosh, i was down, my mind keep recalling all the wonderful moment in the heaven, playing with the saints and dancing with the angels.

:'(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro,heaven needs u much more then h.e.l.l ,like mom say whenever u wanna come just come okie ?!ya german family missing you both a lot,my mom still a bit sad cause now she only can cook for 3 and she loved it so much to cook also for their sons from malaysia , you . yeah bro u and bugsie always have a home in germany a place to stay a place to get fat hehehe and enjoy the time :) . Hey u know parents here said they cant wait to welcome u and bugsie back home in germany . and yeah they looking nforward to see u soon again in october