Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Euro 2008 Football Fever : Priceless




Football Fever gonna start less than a week, I'm sure there's a lot of excitement and some problems ahead.

Even MasterCard agreed what I say!

Excitement is about the enjoyment about the FOOTBALL
Problems are about lack of sleep, faking MC, betting, lose and running to debts and some even borrow from AH LONG.

I have gone thru so many FOOTBALL FEVER before. I'm sure about the problems above.


So, which team do you support ?

For me, it's definitely a GERMAN fans.




Why?

Let's see some picture first...



Nope. Not because of gorgeous german babes.



It simply because there's bound in my heart connected with Germany.

SuperMAN? Nope. GermanMAN


I think I Love Germany More than my own country.

With bros in Malaysia & Germany Flag

OLE OLE OLE, GERMANY !!!

So what's your FAVOURITE TEAM ?
Mind to share ?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW WOW!!! The priceless shots are finally surfaced to the world. world cup 2006.

Is time again the die hard fans are going to stay away from their normal lives.In their world nothing is more exciting than gluing themselves infront of the cubicle box & following that magical ball. Their heart beats, their moods change as the ball rolling.This ball keeps millions in this world crazy.

The fever is on , the fever is up This is a mad mad world. Lets be feverish lets be mad who bother abt inlfations petrol price hiking ....

OleOleOle... Football prceless. Life is more priceless

OleOleOle... dont leave any regrets after life......

LOleOleOle....

DA DA