Saturday, June 14, 2008

Miu Kai Restaurant

I went for dinner at Miu Kai Restaurant, Sri Petaling one day.

It's a Hong Kong style restaurant but far more better than those K.Gary n etc.

Okay time for some photos...







Order anything, Sir?



Silly face me drinking sea coconut while waiting for the food to be served.



Gosh, got so many type of dishes. Can finish or not ?


Closer look of the food












I like this... damn nice



Sesame Balls also not bad...



Almost same taste with Purple Cane



Fulamak, FINISHED !!!




Here come the desserts. Damn full already...


Recommended : YES

Hong Kong Miu-Kai Restaurant website, click here

The address:

39 & 41, Ground Floor,
Jalan Radin Anum, Seri Petaling,
57000, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.

4 comments:

charlescch said...

Wah.. It's look delicious.

I've tried this Miu Kai Restaurant at Sri Petaling too. But I can recommend you another restaurant at Sri Petaling also. It's called Kimberly. Not bad also the food there.

Anonymous said...

yo!!! Pandai cari makan nya,

yumy yummy, live to eat yeah
else where got power to cari more $$$$$$, to cari more makan to cari more enjoyments heheh....

keep up the spirit to cari more dreams

never say die

cosider to hold a "show" cari cari makan in TV10. Remember to invite me to co-host ah why? got free makan la...

next time u go again please invite me yeah, cos THREE is never a crowd
hahha...help to finish the food dont u notice that still got rice n food left over. what a waste ...

DA DA

Anonymous said...

wah, your photos are now labeled? for copyrights is it?

wah, nice food. the vegetables dish looks yummy!!! wah... i like fish... sweet sour fish looks nice... i don't like pork, so cannot take the white carrot + pork soup, i love thai style beancurd, wah............ i love the desserts laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa......

fulamak, u didn't lick the plates clean yet. still got leftovers... don't waste food ken!!!

when bring me la? u need to keep feeding me.... otherwise will become more skinny....

feed me feed me more, feed me more....

Anonymous said...

come to Hong Kong, I bring you to real miu kai...eat real HK food. hahaha....from suet