Sunday, June 01, 2008

It's a Scary Night

I receive a call at 8pm just now..
My cousin and friends went to fishing at Sungai Long, and when their done, the car couldn't be start.

He call me up for rescue.. bridging cable to jump start the car.

Without delaying I straight away head to there. Luckily I've been there once. I still can recognize the road. But that was day time.

You wouldn't believe how creepy, scary and almost total darkness the place it is.

I travel down there. going thru the road like "jungle" and bumpy...
At one point, I was lost of direction and keep turning round n round ... the road was soft due to raining on noon.

And then I was so unlucky to get my car tyre stuck on the mud.
Trying to rescue someone mission lead someone need to rescue my car out of mud.

Funny but true...

After many things happen (too long to tell) I was able to get the car out of there and manage to found them.

Make long thing short.

This is how my car look like after the "MISSION IMPOSSIBLE".









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!!Excitment.....

What an exciting experience.
It is Indianas Jones similar or even more more adventurous & exciting,,,,,

Mmmmm....should title it KINGDOM OF KEN & THE SG. LONG FISHING TEAM
how do u like it?

I have some ideas to start a thriling story hahaha....

Your cousin & friends surely grateful of what you have gone thru
well being gateful is one thing. action says a thousand words.Get them to clean up the poor KANCIL hahahha....


DADA

Anonymous said...

don't ask me to help you wash all that....