Thursday, June 22, 2006

22 06 2006 Thursday - The reason why we can be easily FAT & BROKE ...

22 06 2006 - Thursday

USA Vs Ghana in Nuremberg

Downtown day again...

Today there was match that held in the town, Nuremberg where we stay ...
we (me andy and gilbert) went there again.

We reach town like around 12.30pm in the afternoon, just be there, we saw the town was lots of american's and ghana-ian ...
the game started at 4 pm but ppl already start partying around ...

we took many many photo's there...


(With the Ghana's Fans- my face has been blocked by 1 of the Ghana hand)

(The USA Fans - saw the TV crew ??? Hope we were on air )

(I can't resist the temptation of German Sausage)

(That's me on candid camera enjoying german sausage ... Now u know why im so FAT)

It was mix with curry sausage .. wow .. never taste such a yummy sausage before ... we walk around in the town for an hour plus .. snap some photos



I was told this is a police station .. wah lao .. so nice .. that is why Germany is class First world country .. ours ??? shame to tell ...

not long after that, i spotted The AMERICANS fly STATUS of LIBERTY to town ... this was a gold color version ... I dont know what the hell he is doing there ... no eyes see ...

since it was still early before the game start .. we head to the IMAX 3D cinema,

we grab 2 movies ... the first is Journey to Mars, then The DINO ESCAPE 2 ??? it was a nice real experience ... the IMAX is located roughly 50 meters underground .. not like the IMAX cinema in my country that located 10 storey of the Time Square shopping mall..

(The underground IMAX Cinema)

(Beer time after we had our IMAX movie while enjoying the match on the screen)

same thing again we took some pictures with the fans...


(The Italian fans - Gilbert )

( again, my face was blocked :'( )

(Still The Italian Fans ... )


(Me With the Samba)

(Gilbert with Bikini Samba)


(With the cute USA fans)


(Muahahahahaha ...)

after the party we went home... dinner watch the football matches and start blogging ...

Last but not least ... The Reason why we can be so easily broke ...


Good night ... as I need to sleep early tonight coz

we (The Three Musketeers) are going to Berlin tomorrow morning to watch Ukraine Vs Tunisia match. Live from the Olympiastadion Berlin.

Oh yeah to some of my friends out there ... As I promise before I came to Germany, I will try to be a streaker tomorrow yeah ... Catch me Live From TV

No comments: