Monday, June 26, 2006

26 06 2006 - Montag means Monday

Today is a resting day for us ...

Alright we start our day at around 9am, head to Kraft bakery, that's Mama always taking good care for our breakfast. She will worried if we have not enough buns to eat and always preparing drink for us .. Coffee ? Cuppucino ?? Latte Machiato ??? Tea ???
hehe I take Cuppucino today.

After that we will normally go to the Computer room and online for a while

Preettt Prettt <---- Its lunch time ... We head to a restaurant nearby the house, had a wonderful lunch there. The first dish is Fried Mushroom with tar-tar sauce.

















(How it looked like when we cut it into half)

The next dishes follow by a plate of salad. (appetizer)



Ok after this, here comes the main course.


Its pork knuckle.

The portion of this Pork knuckle is very big.
I ask Andy "So how many people gonna share this ? 3 of us ?"
He reply "No, u gonna have it all alone"
I was shocked after that.


(My reaction after Andy told me I have to ate it all alone)

Alright I try to eat it all alone, slow and steady.

Slow and steady means I have lots of time to snap some photos of the dishes.
Thats how juicy of the food.


(I know someone who came from the place where Tea, Meat & Bones mix together gonna love this too. Am I Right ???)
I dont mean to waste the food, but I already try my best to stuff all in my stomach. I swear
I can only finish half of it.

We walk back to our car.


We saw Papa & Mama so lovely so decide to take a picture.
Hope when Im old, I still have a companion to walk like this with me.
geeez...

On our way back home, Andy bring us to have a look at his ex-school

(Shy Andy at his school)

Ok we head back home straight after this.
Sonya (Andy neighbour is at home) waiting for his hubby Harald who join us for the lunch.


A time to make friends. We get to know andy neighbour who are so nice.
Perfect couple, oh yeah thats their dog Cairos, a giant dog/ baby lion size
hehe

nothing much to blog in the afternoon as we stay at home,

We took ham buffet for the dinner, pork chicken beef with cheese and etc ...
many variety



We enjoy the world cup match together.
Its night time and Harald fetch me and gilbert to Nuremberg airport to pick up someone.

Not going to disclosed it now ... will gonna reveal it tomorrow.

good night

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Haiya. Fetch your gal gal mah. Know liao lah. No need hide secre secret lah.

Siao meh.

HaHa. Wei that main course really very big size? How big I see from photo can't jugde from there you know right.