Friday, June 23, 2006

Our Dream Came True - The World Cup

One Day In Berlin...


I woke up early today, 5.30am, yeah got myself ready to ROCK Berlin ...
Its the same old gang again, Me Andy & Gilbert , Yeah the 3 Musketeers took the early flight to Berlin from Nuremberg ... we took the DBA Airline. Our flight depart 8.05am and reach Berlin at around 9.10am if im not mistake.

Well its still early to the game .. How early ???
The game will be start Only at 4PM and we already there at 9 Am something ... u tell me early or not ... haha
but its good to be early in town so that we will have time to walk around and have some sight-seeing too ...
We touch down, head to some handphone shops later on to Official FIFA shop.
Just do some windows shopping ... and I found the GIANT size Table Soccer and we just snap some photos there ...


(Click to enlarge)

Ok .. its time for BRUNCH !!! ok .. what nice ???
*The German Sausage* ???
YES YES YES ...
I really love the German Sausage .. dont complaint Im FAT when Im back .. Im sure I am ... SO WHAT ??? its FAT on my Body and NOT Yours ...

The Berlin German Sausage Photo here ...

(Yummy)

We continue to walk around after the Brunch ... The town are so different from the one I had ... Lots of Mercedes Benz, BMW, Audi, VW, Smart and even Bently and compoare to us .. haha Proton and Perodua ...

I spotted a SMART car and see how he park the car ... AMAZING ...

(Oh Yeah, easy to find parking spot yeah)

and some of the town building pictures ...



After so much tik tok tik tok on my head .. yeah it the World Cup time ..
we took a taxi to Olympiastadion to watch WORLD CUP LIVE
Ukraine VS Tunisia

WOW ...

(some of my friends ask me, Why this match ??? why dont get a better match why dont watch FINAL ??? )
*For your information, its so hard to get FIFA WORLDCUP tickets
and for FINAL Tickets , the Blackmarket is selling € 6000.00 for 1 tickets
I would rather took the money and spent it elsewhere.


Just when I reach the stadium only .. I jump out of the taxi cant wait to take some photos there


(Photo of Me at Olympiastadion)


Theres lots of security check infront of the stadium .. the security check/touch my whole body except the private part before I can go in ... hehe ...
I really salute the organiser who held this World Cup event, it was fantastic.


After all those security check we manage to get in the stadium...

Alright, maybe a family photo infront of the stadium as a memory ???
Yeah It should ...




(The Three Musketeers again)
Saw our Big musketeers standing in the middle ???
I would like to take this opportunities to THANKS him. Andreas Kraft
Without him I dont think this dream would come true so easily ...
Yeah he's the man who are behind all this ...
Anyone girls want to know him ??? do let me know and I will give u his contact...



(Now You See)
(Now You Don't)
Some Photos again around the stadium




Yup today I just snap some photos with T-Mobiles babe.

(30 minutes before the match start)

(U know this gang right???)
Nothing much to say after this .. I just post some photos below and hope my readers will enjoy ...

(The Ukrainian player warming up)

(The players are singing their natinoal anthem)
FYI ...The match are sold out with 72,000 people inside
how amazing huh ...
(Well, the mexican wave is coming, this pic too small, click for enlarge)

Anyway we enjoy the game as we manage to see CRAZY REFEREE who gave
8 , 1 card and 1 Penalty Kick & scored by the Superb Striker A. Shevchenko
Well the match was so-so and ended up Ukraine 1 - 0 Tunisia but we ENJOY the match
(Right Place ,Right Event & Right Companion)
Goodbye Berlin as we need to catch our flight back to Nuremberg on the same day.
Well we reach Nuremberg safely ... Andy cousin, Tina come all the way to airport to pick us up. Thanks TINA ...
we took her mini cooper back home ...
It was a nice car, It was my 1st ride on a Mini Cooper.
Surprisingly the car just cost €16,000.00
So Cheap yeah ... if Malaysia sell Mini Cooper with this price, our national car player can TUTUP KEDAI already ... sux on the TAX System.
Here are some photo's before I end the blog for today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

bro this is your dream and your dream sure come true although its 4 years once. who knows after 4 years u might go again. seeing u so happy enjoying yourself there and hopefully come back here with the same mood and wait for the next 4 years to come muahahaha. by the way, there is no more other food ? keep on show us your german sausage. is it comparing to your own sausage is smaller ? so eat more german sausage might make it grow as the same size ? LOL haha.
Anyway if u dont mind, bring back a world cup GLEO for me heh the one u took picture with the sunset :D