Sunday, June 25, 2006

Not Everyday Is A Sunday

One Week Anniversary In Germany

We have been here for 1 week already, I felt like I have just touched down here yesterday. This place I love so much ...

We woke up around 9am. Go down to the bakery shop and search for food.

We took the Cherry Cream Cake. It was fantastic, the taste are not so sweet. I really love this, if this cake sell in Malaysia, im sure it gonna have a good respone. Got to attach picture of the cake.




(I been complaint that I just upload german sausage and not other food pictures. Ok here it is the Cherry Cream Cake.)



While we enjoying our breakfast, MaMa & PaPa already preparing the Lunch for us.
Its Schäuferle, Pork Shoulder.
YaBaDaBaDo !!!







We took some flower picture before we head back to room. Back to room for surfing, check our emails, chat with friends and blogging.


Its lunch time, good to have lunch all together.

What we gonna have today, Schäuferle, Potatoes, Cucumber & Tomato

Nice Yeah

Andy make the dessert for me and Gilbert.
Hot rasperberry with Super cold Ice-cream.
Yummy.

It was a fantastic lunch. We rest a while and goto the town again. Just me and gilbert today hehe.

Im wearing the England jersey to town but saw there's a Oranje sea there.
WTH ??? Where's the England Fans ??? I got to sit quiet without making much noise, scared whack by those kuai lou.

After had some walk, I finally found the England supporters.
without wasting time me and gilbert snap some pictures with them. The group is larger than the photo, jsut some shy to take photos together. They are very friendly but shy hehe...





Not miss is the Portugal fans.


Alright as time has come we need took the train back home, but too bad we are late 5 minutes for the train, so we got to wait for the next train which is due to come for 1 hour later. We decide to walk around at the train station, window shopping some shop there and suddenly the nature call. I got to find the toilet.

What surprising me is I got to pay, and its € 0.60 for my pee pee ...
gosh .. never know that my pee worth that much. fine.
I keep remind myself NEVER CONVERT NEVER CONVERT & NEVER CONVERT .

Gilbert told me we got to apperciate the toilet in Malaysia.
The next hour arrive and we took the train safely back home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LoL lil Bro , sorry about the Toilette , i should have show you more free of charge places in town hahaha . Tomorrow gonna show u where u can free pangsai lol . Trainstation toilettes i dunn like cause of guys who buaya there suddenly while u pissing lol . yiacksssssssssss many years i build up my directory of clean and free of chagre places now :) tomorrow tomorrow gonna intro all of em to you so we have a toilette sightseeing tour hehe okie , so we gonna make sure we have lots of beer ..... :) and yeah got one thing to do also , a big surprise for you regarding your "home" in germany :)

Anonymous said...

Wah lau eh. I see you everyday eat & eat like picnic only. I like that place lah. All the time also eat & eat only. Beside like very calm also peaceful.

So when are you gonna bring back german cake recipe so we can open our bakery shop. haha.

Wah you pay for RM3-RM4 for a pee pee. LOL next time jsut pee beside the road lah. Safe money ma.