Monday, June 19, 2006

Day 2


The 2nd day we at germany ... as andy is busy preparing for his business to open on tomolo (on day 3) we follow him to a DIY shop to get some stuff for the business,

we took the renault kangoo ... me and gilbert are not used to it as the driving is on left side, whilst in Malaysia , right ... :D if u ask me to drive there, i guess, surely will get accident as I will drove on left hand side .. where the opposite side car is coming ..

its an eye opening to see the DIY shop is bigger than our CARREFOUR in MALAYSIA ... the name of the shop ??? cant recall already ... after some time , we head to a wine/beer shop to get some beers for ourselves and also for andy business .. we were so surprise to see theres hundreds beers of choice tehre to choose .. and its so FUCKING CHEAP , we grab few hundreds bottles of beer back home .. some for business and some for our own enjoyment ...







What's we ate for dinner already ... let me think ... yeah a nice luncheon meat ... fuhhhh
I never taste such a nice luncheon meat in my life before ... its so fresh ..
What we had in Malaysia is in a can type hm ... import from China I guess ???

doesnt have much photo to post as we forgot to bring camera while shopping.


The neighbourhood part ....

The neighbourhood here is fantastic, nice ppl around... good air quality with no air pollution .. big field, nice weather and so on ... let me just post some of the picture inside ..

A picture tell a million words ???

No comments: