Monday, January 28, 2008

A Big Thank You

My aunt, Shirley ask my help to blog this.

She say she appreciate what her friends/customers & etc who did by promote about her food/delights and about Kafe Happy Meal too.

Here are some of those who blog about Kafe Happy Meal.

1. TheStar
2. masak-masak
3. superlocal
4. foodbuzz.com
5. awhiffoflemongrass.com
6. foodworldguide.com
7. foodlah.com
8. eatfirstthinklater


and many more which i didn't link up here.

My aunt purposely ask me to take some of her photo and wanted me to post it here.

She wanna say a big


"THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU"



(Part of Happy Meal family)


Oh yeah 1 more thing, for those who want and haven't bought your Chinese New Year goodies, come to Happy Meal and you can have over 30 types of cookies variety to choose...
Very sedap one oh...
Open EVERYDAY including SUNDAY until Chinese New Year Eve.







Kafe Happy Meal
143, Jalan Tun H.S. Lee
50000 Kuala Lumpur

(Pork free. Tel 03 - 2072 6080. Open from 8.00 am to 6.45 pm.)


Happy Chinese New Year.

*this is not a paid post*



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad they'll be open on Sundays too. Ever since I blogged about it, all my family members and friends have been asking me to tar-pau for them! :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi lyrical Lemongrass ...

thanks for drop by and post a comment.
appreciate from me too that u support HAPPY MEAL

Anonymous said...

i'm sure to buy pineapple tarts there....

Boon said...

Hi Ken,

Just want you to know that foodlah.com only aggregates from the best food blogs. It doesn't publish food reviews itself. Credits go to the floggers.

Thanks,
Boon