Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Pre New Year Celebration

*not so outdated post

I bid farewell to 2007 with companion of my cousin Alfred from S'pore. He came down with his girlfriend and childhood friends. 4 of them in total, but they drove 2 cars. The petrol too cheap in Malaysia? The Toll? or perhaps they simply Insane ?


No No No. Because Alfred bought a new car. It's Mazda 2.


It's a nice car. Mazda 2. Not available in Malaysia Market yet. It's Sexy, gorgeous, stylish and I'm Lovin' It.
Wish I have one too... Sure it's gonna rocks when the times to launch in Malaysia, for more picture click here.

30th December
Alfred phone me. Ask me to bring them to one place. Guess what ? "Lorong Haji Taib" sounds familiar ? dengz ... why they love this kinda place so much ? hahahaha ...



They enjoy the visit. For those who naive about Lorong Haji Taib, go check it out from your friends/family.

We then head to Heritage Row and drop at Mojo for drinks


Yum................



Seng..........


No comments: