Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sekinchan Trip on Christmas Day

There's few friends of mine who ask me
"Which gal you date on X'mas Eve and X'mas ?"

The answer is NONE. I spent my X'mas Eve at home, catch an early sleep cause the next morning I got to wake up early!.

Head to Sekinchan.

Where is Sekinchan ?

"Sekinchan is a little town in the middle of the main rice-bowl area of Selangor, in the Sabak Bernam district."













(Some of the paddy field photo, not taken by me...)


What we did there ? Experience outskirt environment, take fresh air and catch 'belut'

It's a kinda like snake...

Why catch it ? Eat la !!!

My Own Discovery Channel below.
(for those who have weak heart, please don't play the video)






My friend Kar Wai killing the belut



Can you see the 'Belut' heart on his index finger



Hope you all enjoy the video...

1 comment:

tHe KiCi said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! SCARY LEHHH!!! is the belut's heart still pounding? can u hear the heart beat?????! but it looks like a nice relaxing trip! :D