Thursday, January 10, 2008

Taking Down 2007 Curtain


My last day of 2007 begin with WORK! I want to work at this day. Why ? coz got Y.E.P (Year End Party) which include LUCKY DRAW. *so materialistic
I never won anything since I joined.

The lucky draw begin and my name call out. I claim my prize. Guess what I get ?

Nah .. Not Aircond, Not LCD... Its a RICE COOKER !!!



Good lor.. at last I got something ... who want to try the rice by this new rice cooker, please come to my house. I'll cook for u. *one week notice in advance.

After that went back home and rest.

At night I'm joining Alfred again for countdown. We meet at KLCC.


Me, Alfred & Gina at Little Penang Cafe, KLCC.

Later we goto aloha for drinks and wait for countdown.

When the clock touch 12' fireworks start to show. Alfred kiss Gina lips and say Happy New Year Dear. uh huh .. I wish to have my love one by myside to kiss her too..


*update : Norman Lee say he saw me at Little Penang Cafe few days ago, damn you why never call me ? haha


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i'm happy that u got a rice cooker. i didn't get anything, but i had flu on that day... it was a clear sign that i wasn't going to get my lucky draw... but i always hoped for a miracle.

unfortunately, that miracle went to you. hahaha... gimme back my rice cooker....

:O