Sunday, January 06, 2008

My Birthday Celebration

*another outdated post

Well, celebrated my last birthday at BTS Neway last November.
It's my 26th Birthday. A step closer to the grave. Haha...

My colleague throw a simple party but its a meaningful one.


Our group photo.
From left (Charles,Novenn,LeeChuen,Sharon,Daniel,Me,Cherrie)



Charles Happily Singing

Lee Chuen Happily Singing

Novenn Happily Singing


My Present


It's Nike FitDry T-Shirt. Its nice and really like it. Oh yeah fit me so well.


We went for bowling after that. Daniel din join coz have something to do.



First Round Result


2nd Round Result.
Yeah the K is me. :)

Thanks everyone for the birthday celebration.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... birthday celebration... but why you look like you just washed your hair in the morning and didn't comb it? Cannot wait for your b'day present is it?

Anyway, it's nice to read and know what happened in your life without me... hahaha!!

gimme gimme more, gimme more...