Friday, February 22, 2008

Day Trip to Malacca Part 1

Choh Sam (Day 3 CNY) we make a day trip to Malacca.



Early in the morning, dropping by at Seremban to grab a breakfast. It's cheap compare to KL

Try to inform Jeff when I'm here but only till late at night got back his reply.
Reminder : Never call him for S.O.S.


my friend ahmok, drinking teh-ping?



Reach PD, wow this is nice...



Another "Snapping You, Snapping Me?" HeHe




Forgot to bring my sunglasses. Cant reaaaaaaaly open my eyes.


The Bitch Beachside View


Another Bitch Beachside View

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for dropping by in Seremban. Please come more often... :P

So do you like the 'cheaper' food here? There are some great places to eat. Someday we must go together. Hahaa...

Ya, don't rely me to save anyone. I'm a retired SPIDERMAN.