Sunday, February 03, 2008

Saturday Activity

Yesterday (Sat) morning was good. Mum tapao nasi lemak for me. Well, this type of feeling seldom come to me. That's why I'm happy.

Noon head to Bukit Bintang area with Jason to buy some underwear...







Nice body dress what underwear also nice la..
What about me?
Haha ...
Well, only the lucky one manage to see...


After that I bring him go Oriental Bowl near Central Market for late lunch...

Order set lunch...



Broccoli & Taufu, another dishes "fried fish with ginger" didn't manage to snap picture...



Indonesia Bird Nest


Oh yeah, to all my Dota kaki's who wish to know how Jason a.k.a Kratos looks.
Here is the picture:-

Jason Hor, 28 - Single & available, friendly & rich. Any girl interested to make friends? I give you his contact.
Hope he won't chopped my head for posting his photo...

No comments: