Sunday, February 10, 2008

Edison Sex Scandal

This news rocks the Chinese community for more than a week.
No, I have known this for long. Just wanna write something over here now.

Pity those girl who are affected.
- Cecilia Cheung (Nicholas Tse wife)
- Gillian Chung (Twins member)
- BoBo Chan (Edison ex-gf, who are about to get married but now has been called off due to the scandal)
- Jolin Tsai (Taiwanese singer)
- Vincy Yeung (Current gf)
- Rachel Ngan (model)
- Mandy Chan (former beauty pageant contestant)
- Candice Chan (singer)

and more to come (according to report)

What I got to say is, Edison Rocks !!! hahahah
Cant blame those girl fall into him, he's so handsome...

I have those set, Do You ?

For those who want it, u can contact (phone, msg, email) me and I can share or show u where u can find it.

No comments: