Friday, February 29, 2008

On this day, 8 years ago...

On this day, 8 years ago...


I was so deeply in love with a girl.




That time I don't have much money & car. I gotta begged my brother in order to borrow his car.

I bring her to Shook Restaurant at Starhill for a candle light dinner.
*(
Surprisingly this restaurant still operating till now)

After the dinner, we went to Hulu Langat and enjoy the KL Scenery. It's beautiful that night.

I told her "I don't know what the future might bring for both of us, but I wish you'll remember & celebrate with me on this day every leap year."

One thing for sure, my love for you is real and I wish to be with you so badly.

It's one of my most memorable & unforgettable night.


Some might be asking, why this day ?
:D
It's leap year, which mean it only happen once in every 4 years.


8 years has past... do you ? Will I ?







Her fav


Same Shoe, Same Jeans


Our Nike Air Max '95

No comments: