Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Gong Xi Fa Cai !!!

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year.

In the Year of RAT

"Limpeh" here wanna wish you all Happy Chinese New Year.
Stay Healthy the most important thing, Get lots of angpow, Win big money from Uncle Lim, Eat to the Fullest (only during CNY) & dreams come true...

What I'm gonna do during CNY? Sleep in the morning, wake up in the noon, shopping, watch movie, eat, "open table" & etc

My cousin just called me, ask me wanna go visit Uncle Lim (not his grave la!!, his son also surname also Lim ok?) tonight, I wish to but still considering coz I got to wake up early tomorrow. May be going, May be NOT.








Even Mickey & Minnie mouse are celebrating Chinese New Year.



GONG XI FA CAI
HUAT AH !!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

gong xi fa cai to you too. hope you had your house sparkling clean to welcome the 'real' rat this year... great way to celebrate cny... but don't ever lose your hard-earned money... or you'll not be able to afford any cheese...

Anonymous said...

when can we see photos of u in cny clothes like mickey mouse? bet you'll look cuter...