Sunday, February 17, 2008

Do You Walk With Us ?

I think I did the "RIGHT THING" just now.

Well, I don't know how I could help but a little contribution to the DAP.
It might be a small donation, but I hope it helps.









Don't be NATO member. (NATO - No Action, Talk Only)
Show them your support especially my 2 buddies:-

1. KKDEI
2. VAM



50 years is ENOUGH
Vote For A Change
Vote For Any Opposition
Give Them A Chance To Change For A Better Malaysia
Remember the government Is A Group Of Self Serving, Corrupt, Dictator, Power Crazy, Racist, Kris waving, etc, etc type of parties.

Do you walk with me ?
You can follow my footsteps and click on the link below to find out how you can donate.

Click here

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
da da said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

WOW !!! we are in the same camp so much in commom. more topic to talk. Have been supporting will continue to support...