Wednesday, April 02, 2008

A Brand New Month

Did I manage to fool someone yesterday ? I guess yes, few of them only.

but one thing I'm so surprise are Kiew Farr knew that I'm pulling her leg.

Smart lady yeah..

Well another thing is, we have a small discussion early in the morning at IT Dept
The place are small and not enough chairs to sit. So...

D & YL sit on the cabinet.. they looks so innocent, like school children sitting while listening to the "teacher".

After so many ding dong ding dong at work, it finally reach 7pm and I decided to go home.

When I step out of my building, I feel surprise

WOW!
You see what I saw?

It's a RAINBOW!

How long already since I last saw RAINBOW.
Straight away I took out my Phone iPhone and snap it down.

I'm Lovin' It...
Do You?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

WA HA HA BEAUTIFUL RAINBOW!!!
Far too long no chance to see RAINBOW up in the sky. why???
Too much damages done to our planet??? well I am no scientist. May or may not, let the experts to comment.
One thing I believe that if one see RAINBOW up above the sky it means good luck will follow him. Lets believe the saying cos it is god thing mah
I think 2 April was a fruitful & good day for u, Even just before nite fall u managed to have a glimpse of the beautiful RAINBOW.
Am I RIGHT??? ha ha he he....
Have good days ahead....
DA DA

Anonymous said...

let me sing to you:

somewhere over the rainbow....

i know you don't like my singing, so i stopped. :P

nice rainbow. nice iphone. gimme gimme more...