Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The effect of laziness

I just had my Insurance Practice Test a while ago. Just a test, not EXAM. Yet still carry marks for Final Exam.

I didn't manage to cover all the topics that the lecturer given.

Maybe becoz of laziness in me. Oh No .. perhaps I didn't heard the correct chapter she gonna test on us.


When It comes to Question 9 asking about Data Protection chapter, I was clueless. I didn't study at all for this topics.

Nevermind.

I try my best to write something there rather than submitting a blank paper.



I wonder how many marks I will get for Question 9 !

Got to wait till Thursday.

2 comments:

charlescch said...

Anyway, you are not the worst because there have a person is even lazy than you. That's me.

Anonymous said...

you already swore to your mother, you will not be lazy wor...