Thursday, April 17, 2008

Nippy Noodle Restaurant

Went to this noodle shop last week (if im not mistaken) after recommendation from my friend PAULINE TAI !!! Yeah ...



The view inside the shop.


Out of my imagination. The shop looks smaller than I thought.



See the picture above, they are using the bamboo stick to make the noodle


Closer look of the menu, BLUR !!!


I ordered Nippy Noodle aka WanTan Mee with Siew Yuk + Char Siew
Yummy. The noodle are quite different with others. Siew Yuk + Char Siew also nice..


The prawn wantan


The usual meat wantan.

For those who haven't tried it out, you should!!


for more photo of Nippy Noodle Restaurant, click here

Address:

NIPPY NOODLE RESTAURANT
No.25 Jalan Kuchai Maju 7, Kuchai Entrepreneurs Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, 58200 Kuala Lumpur.




Recommend : 6/10

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when will u take me there?

Anonymous said...

Yeah since it sounds so.........nippy nippy I cant wait n so tempted to try.
you get the message la, if you dont, let me tell you straight ,
buy me lunch there hehehe

DA DA