Monday, April 21, 2008

Relaxation Part 2

My exam is coming up. Just 2 days later, which is Wednesday I need to buck up and study hard..

Study hard never comes easy ... I always found myself sleepy and at the end fall asleep.

If I want to get myself stay fresh, I will surf the net or maybe blog like what I'm doing now.

BUT when I surf the net, I didn't manage to study and once I return to see all the notes, I will feel sleepy again..

I just came across an idea when I'm so tired just now ... Maybe a lil'bit of relaxation..

Muahahhaa



Who's hand on my shoulder?



Eh.. A Lady hand



Giving me some massage



Again



Still massage-ing



about 5 mins now



Enough pressure apply on my shoulder



See my face, so STIM... ARGH !!!


Did your Ah Ma(Grandma) help to massage u too ?


Thank you Ah Ma !

1 comment:

Brian Ong said...

Haiya, u bully ur ah ma la.. u should be the one to give massage to ah ma.. or perhaps ah keong as well.. hahah..