Saturday, April 12, 2008

Release Stress

It's been a while since my last post. Some are guessing what am I busying at.

I'm working working and studying part time. It's little bit hard to balance my time.
Worst still my exam is around the corner and yet still have lots of assignment need to do.

Need to work, study, assignment and do revision.

Well, from all the stress above, we need to pamper ourselves a bit right ?

A lil bit of relaxation is good.


(The reflexology center)



(The si-fu)


(Argh, so pain when she press on my toe) some part of my body got problem already ?



After all, I feel so good... feel so comfortable, nice and feel want to sleep also)
SO RELAX!!!



(Snap a photo after it done) - Not ready yet la..
One more shot pls


(This is better la)


*Highly recommend, the service is good, feel comfortable and nice.
Price is quite reasonable

No comments: