Monday, April 28, 2008

FHA 2008 Part 1

FHA 2008 is Asia's LARGEST International Food & Hospitality Event which held at Singapore Expo from 22 – 25 April 2008.

Yeah I went there last week. The size of the Expo is about 10 Football Field. Its TOO BIG..

Alot of visitor and exhibitor from Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Korea, "GERMANY", Sweden, Canada, US and etc .. cant mention all here.

Its a nice eye opener.

Gonna share some photo with you...

Sure make you drooling...




(I dont have a Badge also.. Sneak In)






















































































































































Tempting right ?

To Be Continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YO!!! WOW!!! OMG!!!
as I scroll down the pictures my mouth start watering......I feel like eat them up one by one.
goosh, they are the professionals of their professions.
wonderful ppl doing wonderful jobs.
Bring me there next time you go. I will enjoy till I drop.....
Expect part 2 will be more exciting hahaha...

DA DA